Vancouver Island Tourism Links
- Parksville Beach Party - Parksville and area blog focussing on local events and activities.
- Arrowsmith Community Calendar - Represents the Coombs, Errington, Hilliers, Whiskey Creek, Meadowood Area
- BC Ferries Corporation - Ferry service to Vancouver Island from Vancouver
- City of Parksville - Local government website
- Comox Valley Tourism - Official tourism website for Courtenay, Comox, Cumberland, and other Comox Valley communities
- Cowichan Tourism - Official website for tourism for the Cowichan communities of Ladysmith, Chemainus, Duncan, Lake Cowichan, Youbou, Honeymoon Bay, Mesachie Lake, Cowichan Bay, Mill Bay, and Shawnigan Lake
- Gabriola Island - Website for the Gabriola Island Chamber of Commerce
- Golf Vancouver Island - The one-stop-shop for booking a Vancouver Island BC golf vacations
- Lighthouse Country Business Association - Website featuring businesses in the Qualicum Bay, Bowser, Deep Bay area
- Parksville and District Chamber of Commerce - The Parksville Chamber operates the local Visitor Centre
- Parksville & Qualicum Beach Online - Vancouver Island business directory
- Qualicum Beach Chamber of Commerce - The Qualicum Chamber operates the local Visitor Centre
- Regional District of Nanaimo - Local government website.
- Tourism Nanaimo - Official tourism website for the City of Nanaimo
- Tourism North Central Island (Campbell River area) - Official tourism website for Sayward, Campbell River, Quadra Island, Cortes Island and the Discovery Islands archipelago on the east coast of Vancouver Island and Gold River, Tahsis & Zeballos
- Town of Qualicum Beach - Local government website
- Tourism Vancouver Island - Official tourism website for the Vancouver Island region of BC
- Tourism Victoria - Greater Victoria's official tourism website
- VancouverIsland.com - Private Vancouver Island tourism business directory
- Vancouver Island North Film Commission - The Vancouver Island North Film Commission provides liaison and location scouting services to productions interested in filming on northern Vancouver Island, from Parksville to Cape Scott, including the Powell River Regional District.
- Vancouver Island Adventures - The Web's best travel guide to outdoor adventures on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. We uncover the best places to hike, camp, kayak, stay and much more.
- Tofino App - Smart-Phone Travel Guide App and Tourism Website for Vancouver Island.