|Categories||Spa & Wellness|
|Offer Dates||Sep 7, 2016 to Dec 31, 2018|
While the main purpose of the technique is to apply the oils and provide the recipient with an essential oil experience, the AromaTouch Technique is also about connecting with another person on an emotional level. The connections developed through this technique form feelings of trust and help the recipient deeply relax and fully enjoy.Here are just a few of the benefits of the essential oils used in the doTERRA AromaTouch massage.
Balance - This is a blend of Spruce, HoWood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile and Coconut oil. This blend provides a calming on your central nervous system.
- Lavender - This oil promotes relaxation, and helps relieve stress.
- Melaleuca - This oil is commonly known as Tee Tree oil, this powerful oil helps combat infections.
- OnGuard - This is a blend of Wild Orange, Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary. This blend helps support a healthy immune system and combat disease.
- Deep Blue - This is a blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Helichrysum and Osmanthus. This blend supports wound healing and assists in relieving pain.
- AromaTouch - This is a blend of Basil, Grapefruit, Peppermint, Lavender, Cypress and Marjoram. This blend helps reduce inflammation and helps muscles relax.
- Peppermint - This oil aids in digestive, respiratory and immune support.
- Wild Orange - This oil has antiviral properties as well as has the ability to stimulate happiness and joy.
The combination brings you: a perfect blend of oils that will thoroughly relax your mind and muscles, improve your circulation, and soothe any sore or inflamed tissues in your body.
|Cell or Toll Free||204-720-8161|
Email Sharyn Sadauskas to promote your special here