Sep 26, 2020
- Music at the MuseumSep 26, 2020
- Leeroy Stagger LiveSep 26, 2020
- Errington Farmers MarketSep 26, 2020
- Qualicum Beach Farmers MarketSep 27, 2020
- Music at the MuseumSep 27, 2020
- Art Bites Fall Sampler Courses at The MACSep 27, 2020
- Music on SundayOct 2, 2020
- Typsy Gypsy in ConcertOct 3, 2020
- Qualicum Beach Farmers MarketOct 4, 2020
- Art Bites Fall Sampler Courses at The MAC
Oct 10, 2019
Join Dr. Steven Earle for an interpretive geology tour on the beaches of Nanoose Bay. Learn simple identification techniques and a bit about the island's geological history. Transportation will be provided from your choice of either Oceanside Place Arena at 9:00 am or Nanoose Place at 9:30 am. Thursday, October 10 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. Cost is $29.
Phone RDN, Recreation and Parks at 250-248-3252 to pre-register. View recreation programs online at rdn.bc.ca/recreation.
|Date:||Oct 10, 2019|
|Time:||9:30am - 12:30pm|