Sep 27, 2020
- Art Bites Fall Sampler Courses at The MACSep 27, 2020
- Music at the MuseumSep 27, 2020
- Music on SundayOct 2, 2020
- Typsy Gypsy in ConcertOct 3, 2020
- Qualicum Beach Farmers MarketOct 4, 2020
- Art Bites Fall Sampler Courses at The MACOct 4, 2020
- Music on SundayOct 10, 2020
- Qualicum Beach Farmers MarketOct 17, 2020
- Qualicum Beach Farmers MarketOct 18, 2020
- Art Bites Fall Sampler Courses at The MAC
Partners in Community Benefit Gala - An Evening with Ol Blue Eyes
May 11, 2019
Partners in Community Benefit Gala
Oceanside Hospice Society and Forward House Community Society are partnering in the first annual Partners in Community Benefit Gala on May 11th, 2019 at the Qualicum Civic Centre. All funds raised from this event will be split between our two organizations. Our goal is to raise more than $25,000 in our first year to help support programs for individuals and families who are facing advanced illness, death and bereavement, as well as for Forward House programs and services to support adults who have mental health and addictions recovery challenges.
Renowned jazz artist Joe Coughlin will be singing the Sinatra Songbook with the Phil Dwyer Orchestra.
Tickets are available at Parkswest in Parksville, and Mulberry Books in Qualicum Beach, or click below to get them directly from the Port Theatre. For more information contact Oceanside Hospice at 250-752-6227.
|Date:||May 11, 2019|
|Address:||747 Jones Street, Qualicum Beach, BC|
|Location:||Qualicum Beach Civic Centre|
|Facebook URL:||View Event||