Aug 6, 2020
- Heritage Clothing Display at Parksville MuseumAug 6, 2020
- Parksville Summer by the Sea Street MarketAug 7, 2020
- Grand Prix d'Art - 2020Aug 8, 2020
- Errington Farmers MarketAug 8, 2020
- Qualicum Beach Farmers MarketAug 9, 2020
- Music in the Courtyard at the Parksville MuseumAug 9, 2020
- Coombs Fair Drive-thru Fair SafariAug 11, 2020
- Parksville Summer by the Sea Street MarketAug 13, 2020
- Parksville Summer by the Sea Street MarketAug 14, 2020
- Grand Prix d'Art - 2020
Participaction Community Better Challenge Swims
Jun 8, 2019
ParticipACTION Community Better Challenge Swims
The ParticipACTION Community Better Challenge is a new annual physical activity challenge, from May 31 to June 16th, that is rallying communities across our country to sit less and move more. Canadians across the country are being challenged to track their move minutes for a chance to win prizes.
Join us at Ravensong Aquatic Centre on Saturday, June 8 from 1:30-5:00 pm for an everyone welcome swim or Sunday, June 16 10:00 am to 12:00 pm for the family swim. RDN Recreation will be giving away prizes to those that attend these swims. Download the app today and start tracking your own move minutes for a chance to win more prizes. Find out more about the challenge at participaction.com.
Phone RDN, Recreation and Parks 250-752-5014 or view drop-in schedules online at rdn.bc.ca/recreation.
|Date:||Jun 8, 2019|
|Time:||1:30pm - 5:00pm|
|Address:||737 Jones Street, Qualicum Beach, BC|
|Location:||Ravensong Aquatic Centre||
|Name:||Oceanside Place Arena|