Sep 26, 2020
- Errington Farmers MarketSep 26, 2020
- Qualicum Beach Farmers MarketSep 26, 2020
- Music at the MuseumSep 27, 2020
- Art Bites Fall Sampler Courses at The MACSep 27, 2020
- Music on SundaySep 27, 2020
- Music at the MuseumOct 2, 2020
- Typsy Gypsy in ConcertOct 3, 2020
- Qualicum Beach Farmers MarketOct 4, 2020
- Art Bites Fall Sampler Courses at The MACOct 4, 2020
- Music on Sunday
Sep 12, 2020
Join us as we bring our communities together virtually to celebrate the 30th annual Parkinson SuperWalk! At Parkinson Society British Columbia (PSBC), we are inspired every day by the strength and resilience of our community. Together, we are united in our commitment to the advocacy, research, and fundraising efforts that are bringing us closer to a future without Parkinson's disease. Funds raised through Parkinson SuperWalk help PSBC continue to offer life-changing programs and services.
This year, we are bringing you an engaging virtual SuperWalk experience with monthly exercise challenges, and an online opening ceremony which will be livestreamed on Saturday, September 12th at 10:00am. You can participate by walking in your local community (observing physical distancing), or joining us for a special exercise class following the opening ceremonies! We encourage you to gather your teammates, register online, and start fundraising today!
Register or learn more at www.parkinson.bc.ca/superwalk
|Date:||Sep 12, 2020|