Sep 26, 2020
- Qualicum Beach Farmers MarketSep 26, 2020
- Music at the MuseumSep 26, 2020
- Errington Farmers MarketSep 27, 2020
- Art Bites Fall Sampler Courses at The MACSep 27, 2020
- Music on SundaySep 27, 2020
- Music at the MuseumOct 2, 2020
- Typsy Gypsy in ConcertOct 3, 2020
- Qualicum Beach Farmers MarketOct 4, 2020
- Art Bites Fall Sampler Courses at The MACOct 4, 2020
- Music on Sunday
Parksville Summer by the Sea Street Market
Sep 3, 2020
Parksville Summer by the Sea Street Market 2020
Downtown Parksville's annual Summer by the Sea Street Market aka the "Craig Street Market" has changed in 2020 due to COVID-19. It will be held every Tuesday and Thursday night from June 30 to September 3, from 3:00pm - 8:00pm at the Parksville Visitor Centre located at 1275 E. Island Highway.
An eclectic mix of 20 local merchants, artisans, craftspeople, farmers, entertainers and of course food vendors. There really is something for everyone.
Organizers will limit the amount of shoppers allowed in the market at once to ensure physical distancing. Hand sanitizer will be available at the market's entrance and exit. Masks will not be required but always encouraged. No public bathrooms will be available.
|Date:||Sep 3, 2020|
|Time:||3:00pm - 8:00pm|
|Address:||1275 E. Island Highway, Parksville, BC|
|Location:||Parksville Visitor Centre|
|Facebook URL:||View Event||