Sep 27, 2020
- Music on SundaySep 27, 2020
- Art Bites Fall Sampler Courses at The MACSep 27, 2020
- Music at the MuseumOct 2, 2020
- Typsy Gypsy in ConcertOct 3, 2020
- Qualicum Beach Farmers MarketOct 4, 2020
- Music on SundayOct 4, 2020
- Art Bites Fall Sampler Courses at The MACOct 10, 2020
- Qualicum Beach Farmers MarketOct 17, 2020
- Qualicum Beach Farmers MarketOct 18, 2020
- Music on Sunday
Coastal Obsession Multimedia Presentation
Oct 18, 2019
Join internationally renowned photographer, author and filmmaker Ian McAllister for an unforgettable multimedia presentation that spans 30 years of exploration, research and conservation work on Canada's Pacific coast. Executive Director of the conservation organization, Pacific Wild, and Director of the Great Bear Rainforest giant screen IMAX film, Ian is a Fellow of the Royal Canadian Geographic Society and the International League of Conservation Photographers.
Special guest introduction by Pacific Wild's Senior Conservation Policy Analyst, Bryce Casavant; a Canadian military veteran, doctoral candidate and renowned wildlife conservationist advocate.
October 18, 2019
Nanoose Place Community Centre
Nanoose Bay, B.C.
7pm - 9pm, doors at 6pm
Tickets $20 - Adults, $15 - Seniors and Students.
|Date:||Oct 18, 2019|
|Time:||7:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Address:||2925 NW Bay Rd, Nanoose Bay, BC|
|Location:||Nanoose Place ||
|Cost:||$20 Adults; $15 Seniors & Students|