Jul 3, 2020
- Grand Prix d'Art - 2020Jul 4, 2020
- Errington Farmers MarketJul 4, 2020
- Qualicum Beach Farmers MarketJul 7, 2020
- Parksville Summer by the Sea Street MarketJul 9, 2020
- Parksville Summer by the Sea Street MarketJul 10, 2020
- Grand Prix d'Art - 2020Jul 11, 2020
- Errington Farmers MarketJul 11, 2020
- Qualicum Beach Farmers MarketJul 14, 2020
- Parksville Summer by the Sea Street MarketJul 16, 2020
- Parksville Summer by the Sea Street Market
May 4, 2019
Please join us for District 14's (Port Alberni, Qualicum, Parksville Al-Anon Family Groups) Al-Anon Day on May 4, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm at St. Edmund's Church, 407 Wembley Rd, Parksville.
AA and Al-Anon guest speakers, workshops, skit, raffles, potluck lunch, and more. Everyone is welcome! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Al‑Anon is a mutual support program for people whose lives have been affected by someone else's drinking.
|Date:||May 4, 2019|
|Time:||9:30am - 3:30pm|
|Address:||407 Wembley Rd, Parksville, BC|
|Location:||St. Edmund's Church||