Jul 16, 2020
- Parksville Summer by the Sea Street MarketJul 17, 2020
- Art at the Cathouse - 6 Artist Outdoor Art ShowJul 17, 2020
- Grand Prix d'Art - 2020Jul 18, 2020
- Qualicum Beach Farmers MarketJul 18, 2020
- Errington Farmers MarketJul 20, 2020
- Growing Wild Summer Camp 2020Jul 21, 2020
- Parksville Summer by the Sea Street MarketJul 23, 2020
- Parksville Summer by the Sea Street MarketJul 24, 2020
- Grand Prix d'Art - 2020Jul 25, 2020
- Qualicum Beach Farmers Market
Two of Canada’s Jazz Greats Live at The Old School House Arts Centre
Aug 18, 2019
Two of Canada’s Jazz Greats - Don Thompson (piano) and Phil Dwyer (saxophone) - Live at The Old School House Arts Centre
Two of Canada’s pre-eminent musicians, Don Thompson (piano) and Phil Dwyer (saxophone) have enjoyed a remarkable musical relationship for the past 35 years, and have delighted audiences whenever they appear together. This will be the first time they have played in the Oceanside area since their sold-out 2013 performance at Knox.
Their recent album Look For The Silver Lining, on Triplet Records, is a joyous exploration of the classic standard repertoire. From upbeat swingers like “The Touch Of Your Lips” and “How About You?” to poignant ballads like “I’ll Be Around” and “What’s New,” the recording is truly a meeting of two supremely gifted and simpatico musical minds.
$20 for members, $22 for non-members. First come first serve, no reserved seating. Please call or visit TOSH to purchase.
|Date:||Aug 18, 2019|
|Address:||122 Fern Road West, Qualicum Beach, BC|
|Location:||The Old School House Arts Centre||
|Cost:||$20 for members; $22 for non-members|