- Things to Do
- Places to Stay
- Food & Drink
- Plan Your Trip
- Book Now
You asked and we answered, with a little help from our friends of course. You need to know Parksville Qualicum Beach's best restaurants for vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options.
Here's a list for you based on suggestions from our Parksville Qualicum Beach Facebook page.
1. Courtyard Cafe (Qualicum Beach) - Staff are very friendly and if you have dietary needs they are quick to make sure they are taken care of. The sandwiches, soups are all great. - Bob M, via TripAdvisor
2. Realm Food Co (Parksville) - No one cares more about the quality, freshness, and sources of all of their ingredients. - Jeffrey Gordon, via Facebook
3. Mekong River (Parksville) - Mekong River accommodates everyone. Great food. - Doreen Tabiner-Hayward, via Facebook
4. Lefty's Restuarant (Parksville) - My wife has several food sensitivities and Lefty's has always been very accommodating both in checking what was in a dish and making substitutions. - Chris M, via TripAdvisor
5. Bayside Restaurant & Lounge (Parksville) - I am a Celiac and have found the Bayside Lounge very accommodating to adapt a dish for my Gluten Free request. - Monica Calder, via Facebook
6. Trees Restaurant and Bakery (Errington) - Half restaurant and half bakery (lots of gluten free choices), they make their own bread and buns for the meals. - John W, via TripAdvisor
7. White Elephant (Parksville)- The White Elephant is THE place in Parksville... It's not 100% gluten free but there are many, many options. - Sylvia Gardner, via Facebook
For even more restaurant choices, check out our Dining Directory.
Find Your Inspiration
Order or download a free copy of our Discovery Guide, a comprehensive travel planning tool to help you plan your visit to Parksville Qualicum Beach.View the Guide
About the Author